Sorry for the weird title. I just like the fact that it's 3/3.
So yeah. This week has been horrible. Most stressful week probably ever. So yeah I apologize if this is short but I am just exhausted and want to eat food and watch a movie because I really haven't had a break all week.
Went home last weekend. It was awesome. Helped Jess with theory homework on Thursday night, went to Teresa's for lunch with my parents on Friday, Senior Night basketball game on Friday night (they won!), watched Titanic with Sam, hung out with Maddy on Saturday and went and got oriental chicken salad at Macy's (Heather we thought of you) then watched some Cool Runnings in honor of the winter Olympics, went to Afton Alps with Sam in the evening (brought back some good memories of the Buck Hill days :)), had a sleepover on Saturday night (no boys in the house! woo!) pancake breakfast with Sam and my brothers on Sunday and then I came back to Luther.
Weekends at home or with Sam are always way better than anything here....
So yeah. Seriously all week I've been working on a stupid Paideia research paper. That's literally like, all I've done. I've hardly talked to anybody here. It's awful. But I did get to go to Wally World with Allison tonight and catch up on our lives (I miss Target).
Anyways. 48 days left of school. 16 days til Spring Break. Hopefully I'll make it there....
Oh and also. I'm really annoyed about my room setup. I have literally my desk and my closet. That's all the space I have for stuff. I have WAY less space than my roommates and it's getting annoying. I bought a ton of food at Walmart and I don't even know where to put it....
Anyways. Sorry if I sound like a Debbie Downer. This week just sucks.
Love you guys!
2 comments to Wednesday 3/3!
-
roar-e I'm glad you had fun at home!! Sorry your week was crappy!It will get better and you are almost to spring break! woot woot!! SMILEEEEEE
Maddy that sucks... i think this week has been stressful for a lot of people, at least here a lot of my friends have papers and stuff going on too. but it'll get easier :] and i'm glad you finally got some time to relax!