This weekend has gone on forever. I think time just wants to torture me since spring break is in 3.5 days...It was busy as always, had a paper due in english and an individual midterm conference with my prof. Then I had an impossible bio midterm that i'm guessing everyone failed again...
I also did a lot of tech work this week to make up for all the times I skipped my hours...like 7 hours of cleaning and painting...but i bonded with some pretty sweet people so it made it less monotonous.
I skipped night class on Wednesday because I had both my midterm and english paper due on Thursday and I was quite overwhelmed and to top it off I had cramps and a cold...fun.
Friday, Kayla and I went to A Cappella Extrava-Cancer Sucks. It was 4 of our 5 A Cappella groups and they are all just amazing. I especially enjoyed the versions of Mr. Brightside, Elephant Love Medley and I'll Cover You... along with lots of others. Then we went and ordered pizza at the front desk and our friend Bryan, who we also call Kuj, came over and brought his friend Nick and we played dirty disney bananagrams and chatrouletted.
Best Bananagram by Bryan: Jasmine's Vagina Tastes Like Magic Carpet. I just about peed when he showed me...
Best Chat Roulette Moment: When we were trying to get these 13 year old boys to next us...and Bryan took off his pants trying to creep them out...and they just copied him and it turned into child porn and then we had to next them...
And then as usual Friday was my exciting night and Saturday and today I barely left my room, except today I did go down to lower campus and take some pictures and went walking along the river for a while...that was nice until I creeped myself out thinking about the possibility of finding a dead body...
Anyways this week shouldn't be too bad, english night class is cancelled so i'm done at 12:15 on tuesday and thursday and then i get to go home :] And then to Mankato and then a full week of relaxation...
I survived this week though, and it's all downhill from here...
Lizzie Mae Yayyyy I liked that even though the whole thing wasn't chalk full of everything good happened, there way like, a good energy vibe of it all. Haha which I'm sure makes no sense.
Love and miss you
Can't wait to see you Saturdayy!!! : D