Blog time!
Not much has changed unfortunately.
I was able to enjoy some of the nice warm weather.
I went to relay for life with my roommate.
I am working the blood drive this week.
I went on a lovely walk through Stillwater yesterday and laid in the grass in the middle of nowhere. All I could hear was the sound of wind and other animals around (besides the person i went with)…it was very peaceful.
I watched Lars and the Real Girl with my friends because I love it and had to share it.
I saw the movie Crash and cried.
I have blisters on my heels from my shoes.
Next weekend I am going home, but I am going up to my Grandma’s house in Wisconsin on easter itself.
I am still mixed up and confused.
I am getting into a whole bunch of country music again.
I am super busy.
I really want to work at a camp this summer.
The end.
I love you and miss you all to pieces.
Lizzie Mae I love Stillwater! So pretty and peaceful...
Miss you Trean! Love!