Sooooo this week I mainly spent at home, I went to class on Monday and then Kayla's friend Eric came over, and we played bananagrams and talked and stuff and I didn't realize it but him and Kayla were texting the whole time because he liked me. So yeah, he asked me out after he left and it was really cute and he just seems like a good guy, so we're going to hang out some more and we have a date on friday :] Tuesday was blah then my mom and granny picked me up on Wednesday morning so I could go to my brother's senior recital that night. Most of my family came and my dad brought some coworkers and family friends too. Tom did SO well. It definitely was worth missing class over. So then we all went out to the pub after but I couldn't stay too late because on Thursday morning I had an interview at Macy's and I got the job! I was nervous since I sort of competed in interview in high school but had never actually had an interview, but my skills definitely paid off and that made me happy for the rest of the weekend, so after that I went to meet my mom and granny and aunt and uncle at Teresa's for lunch...mmm. Then that night we just hung around and Garrett ended up calling me a few times (shocking I know!) and I went over to his house to help him finish up some details for on the webs for Charlotte's Web. But I didn't really help much, I mainly just kept him company which he actually didn't seem to mind for once, and we talked some and things were pretty normal. We even sat and talked to our fish like we used to do in the summer, and he was like "hopefully this doesn't make you sad that we bought some new fish..." and honestly it didn't. It just made me happy that things between us didn't really change that much. Friday my fam and family friend all went out to eat at this place called Brasa on grand. It's like next to punch, and it was all local and organic food and it was one of the most delicious meals i've ever had. Then me and Tom got grand ole creamery ice cream and I headed back to Lakeville for the play. And yeah...we went to the play and then applebee's and then perkin's. You know, typical Lakeville night. Saturday morning some of us met for sbux and then I worked on homework for a good chunk of the day before family dinner. Then last night there was a bonfire at Lizzie's where we got to know each other pretty well with some truth or dare and truth or truth...Today I worked on homework and did laundry and then Mal drove me back to EC where we went grocery shopping and i've been working on homework for the remainder of the night...now it's 2 am and i'm ready for bed. Eric was texting me all night and he was really excited for me to be back in town. I'm going to go to his jazz band concert on Tuesday, even though it conflicts with Glee....but I sort of can't believe this is all happening. It's just been a while since a guy liked me enough to act like this, and like he's older and had a lot of serious relationships. This might be really good, i'll keep you all up to date :] xoxo!
3 comments to woopsie weekend.
-
Alabama Yeah no kidding.
"So what happened to you this week?"
"Oh not much. I just got asked out by a very attractive male who seemed to be attracted to my whale pants and I kicked ass in an interview and got a job and got to hang out with awesome friends and got to eat at some delicious places including Grand Ole Creamery"
Lizzie Mae I'd say you had a really good week! : )