Posted by trina <3 On Monday, April 5 2 comments
Hi girls! It was very fun to see some of you this weekend and watch Up in the Air…although the movie was semi-depressing.

Um my week happened, and I don’t have much I want to talk about. The camp hasn’t gotten back to me yet, but I believe everything happens for a reason, so maybe it’s God’s way of telling me to stay home this summer. We’ll see what path He leads me on.

Other than that, I am getting back to the basics. I am doing homework, keeping a calendar, eating right (I have to chart my progress in Phy. Ed class) and exercising to take my mind off the chaos I created…which I don’t want to get into. I know I have said that in most blogs, but this time I mean that I am completely changing how I am doing things. So my room is clean, the bed is made, and I am trying to stay on top of all my to do lists. I think it’s how I keep sane.

Thanks for all of you that talked to me last night. I needed a distraction. I am so thankful to have you all in my life to just distract me no questions asked. I really appreciate that I don’t have to explain anything at all and you will do anything it takes to make it better. I am so blessed.

I promise I’ll read the blog more, I realize that I am completely out of the loop lately, and that’s unacceptable because I want to know about your lives. So, that being said, I need to go work on my endless pile of homework, and count the days (29 school) until summer break. Plus, it’s almost my Birthday!!!!

…I need positivity here people! Haha. I miss you all, and I am praying for all of you!

<3

Trina

2 comments to

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae Oh Trina. I hate when you're feeling down. But I know you'll pull yourself back up and like you said, you know you can count on us no matter what.

    You only have 29 school days left? Niice... Just want to throw it out there that I only have 30 total. How that happens, I have no idea.

    And yes your bdayy! So close! Although 19 isn't a very exciting birthday- it's still a birthday!!!

    Love and miss you Trean!

    PS- When I told my mom I was leaving to go to your house the other day, my mom called you Trean. And I smiled. : )

  1. says:

    roar-e Positivity is key :)

    I love you!

Post a Comment