I kind of hate having the weekend because by the time I have to blog i've forgotten everything that's happened throughout the week.
This week was really long being the first week back and all and nothing that exciting happened.
Kayla's sister was staying with us all week and that made things very stressful especially since I normally do my homework when Kayla is at class but then Rachel was in the room and wanted me to constantly entertain her. So that made me kind of crabby. And my Monday class was cancelled so I could've just stayed home an extra day....oh well. And then Wednesday night I had SO much english homework for Thursday and needed to work on my burlap project for 3D so Lizzie and I ended up skyping and doing our homework for like 5 hours and we stayed up until after 3 sometime...Thursday I mixed all the colors for Romeo and Juliet and then my scenic director wasn't even there to approve them so I was kind of done for the day...Then Friday Rachel finally left...And I cleaned like a mad woman because our dorm was disgusting. Then Friday night Mal came over and we watched 16 and pregnant with our friend Katie and then decided to chatroulette. That was very scarring for Katie because she'd never been on there before but we decided chatroulette bingo would be better so we played that until like 3...and then Jen came in drunk after being at the bars which was entertaining. Then yesterday we went to the mall and out shopping for like 7.5 hours. I got some really cute clothes but it was the longest excursion ever. We got back around 9:30 and Mollie had invited me to come up and make drinks with her and her friends, so how could I pass that up?! I got up there and had a few shots and stuff and then they wanted to walk down to the river, which seemed really sketchy to me, but none of them were like super drunk they just wanted to cool down...so I headed down there with them and stayed down there for like an hour since I told Mal and Katie and Kayla i'd be back for SNL, and I had to walk all the way back from the river in the dark by myself drunk...but Lizzie talked to me on the phone and made me feel better. But as I was walking up the hill I felt a car creeping behind me so I turned around and it was a cop, I think they might have been concerned since I was walking alone in a skirt...but I made it obvious I was on the phone and they sped up...I was sooo scared he was going to stop and talk to me...But I got back to my room safely and watched SNL sorta...I was crawling between Katie's room next door and my room. Bryan was in here though and he was totally judging me so I left...I ended up making Mal a drink and the night was pretty much downhill from here...we were wasted by like 1 and then Jen knocked around 2 and said "RA on duty" so we both chugged our drinks and threw the vodka in the closet...but she totally knew what was going on and made comments about Mal's eyes being bloodshot and i'm sure she could smell it on us. Then we played spy for a while around the cube and I had to retrieve Mal from wandering into people's rooms...Kayla actually left to go to a party herself at her friend Eric's house and he came to get her and kept telling me how cute I was and calling me from Kayla's phone and he invited us to a couple parties at his house...so she didn't even get back until 4:30 but overall it was just a fun night even though today we both didn't feel so well after going to bed at 5 or so...
This week will hopefully go quick since I am only going to class tomorrow and Tuesday and then going home for my brother's recital and the play...but I have a lot of stuff I need to get done while i'm home which is a scary thought...i'm going to go to bed now though so i'm not starting my week off crabby.
Love you all Miss you all! xoxo!
Lizzie Mae And by "going to bed," you mean talk to Lizzie some more on facebook because that's just what we do when we say we're going to bed.
Can't wait to see you this weekend and go to Perks and suchhh : )