Hello all. How are you? I am good. I don't really know what to write about.
Friday I went home and had fun watching Charlotte's Web and going to Applebees with a few of you lovely ladies. I had a Trina sighting, which was exciting, but not quite as exciting as actually hanging out with her would have been haha. But I am not worried about hanging out with you guys, cuz it is really getting quite close to summer. 27 days til I'm out of here and only 19 actual school days left!
Saturday I went to my great grandma's funeral which turned out to be a very nice service. And my singing went well so that is good. :) Then I traveled back to Luther with Maddy and Courtney. That was epic.
I had a really fun time last weekend with Maddy. We went to the concert (awesome) went to Whips Dips (Licker Dicker?) and explored all the cute parts of Decorah. That made me happy about living here again haha.
Sam and I had a pretty big fight. It lasted pretty much from Saturday night til Monday afternoon. It really sucked. And it was stupid. But we figured things out and everything is back to really good now haha. It's actually really awesome because it's almost impossible for us to stay mad at each other for very long. We always end up realizing that there are too many good things about our relationship for us to stay angry with the few not so good things.
So this weekend I am going on an epic journey to Madison haha. It'll take like 5 or 5 and a half hours to get there but I'm thinking it'll be totally worth it. This weekend is my time to celebrate my birthday with Sam. And I told him I wa nted some romance....so I think he's got something up his sleeve. :)
I am really ready for summer. Seriously. And I think I might be quitting Lifetime. I got offered a nanny job with some family friends and it sounds really fun. It's just one little girl and I think she's like 9 or 10? And it would be Monday through Friday 9-3. So evenings would always be open. And since she's older we could do lot's of fun things like swimming and movies and bike rides and whatnot. Plus there's a couple weeks where they wouldn't need me. And I'd get 200 dollars a week. I am kinda liking this idea haha.
Anywho. That's the weekly update. I will see you all sooooooon. Love you!
Lizzie Mae It was so good to see you last weekend!
Can't wait for summer with you, love!
: )