Happy Easter!

Posted by Heather On Sunday, April 4 1 comments
Soooooo I don't remember what happened on what exact days so i'll try my best...

-I did a photoshoot for my brother on Monday...and that was cool. We found random stairs and brick hallways and stuff in his building and his posters for his recital turned out pretty sweet. We got harassed by a couple drunks in the park...one of them was really scary and didn't know when to leave and then tried to follow us. I always meet interesting people up there.

-I hung out with my mom and went shopping and stuffff and Mads and I went to school, which was awful and Garrett was still pissed at me over stuff...and what's new? haha 

-Wednesday I went shopping with my mom some more...And then went to visit Lauren and walked around Southdale some since i'd never been there. Then we went to grand ole creamery and got ice cream and it was SO good. Mmmm and then we played boggle and scategories with the pick's! plus Zack and I.

-Thursday we went to MOA! And I successfully only bought makeup...and only stuff I needed..I don't remember what happened that night.

-Friday I picked Erika up from work and went over to her apartment in Eagan, it like wasn't the same hanging out with her. I felt awkward talking to her about stuff because all she talks about now is her boyfriend, which is so UNlike her. And she's not going to school or anything, just working, so I guess we're just at different spots in our lives. We went to cafe Latte and then took cheesecake over to my brother's apartment and hung around there for a bit...then I got back to Lakeville realized it was only 10:30 and scheduled a late night perkin's run with Lizzie. Which was weird. There was a creepy guy behind us making business calls at like 1am and he had a dog that just appeared and it was just the strangest thing...

-Yesterday I worked on my brother's posters almost all day along with running some errands with my mom and picking up a cute plant for my dorm. And then last night Margaret picked me up and we went to Trina's to watch Up in the Air.

-Today we went to church, and made easter lunch and dyed eggs and whatnot. Then I had to pack and come back to school...but i'll be home again on the 14th for my brother's recital and the spring play and then again 2 weeks later for his graduation and then after that i only have 2 weeks of school myself and then it's summer! Woo!

I definitely need a long break...spring break was way more stressful than it needed to be considering my mom tried to get in the 2 months of mothering she missed this semester in 9 days... Things are ok now though, she just still doesn't quite understand that i'm on my own all the time...and eat my meals by myself and study by myself and work in the studio by myself and I don't like hearing her voice constantly and I really don't like answering her questions all the time when she can easily answer them herself.

There's really nothing else new...just need to make it through and stay sane! 

Love you all! Miss you all! The end is in sight!!! xoxo

1 comments to Happy Easter!

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae Pete..... He was so creepy...

Post a Comment