It's just another manic monday!

Posted by trina <3 On Monday, April 12 1 comments
Blogblogblogblogblogblogblog

I had an emotional roller coaster of a week! I was completely immersed in homework and kept my head down with the ipod blasting in my ears all week.

Sunday, I started getting back to normal. Started to being the key words. I am okay, and life will be fine, I just have to keep trudging forward.

My camp application went through, so I have a 90 minute phone interview coming up. I REALLY want this job, like no other!

I am excited for summer in general, and I am excited to make some money and get out of Lakeville for new adventures hopefully.

Boys give me headaches, what else is new?

I had my sorority formal and it was like going to a dance without a date where everyone else in the group has one. It was okay though, and there was no drinking or grinding, so we listened to good and fun songs and just let go to have a good time. I had fun…but with the drama looming over my head from the events of the week, it could have been better.

School is starting to wrap up, which is nice. Only papers and tests pretty much left, which is fine with me. And warm weather! It’s so lovely! And I am itching for a good birthday this year, even though I know I am not getting presents from parents. Just being with friends who are going to make it awesome by making a cake for me make everything worthwhile.

I miss you and love you all!

<3 trina

1 comments to It's just another manic monday!

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae School will fly by. Just watch.

    And then it'll be summer!

    And you'll see me!

    Which will make EVERYTHING better! ; D

Post a Comment