Thursdayyy Lizzieee

Posted by Lizzie Mae On Friday, April 9 2 comments
Hey girls.

Sorry it took so long for me to update.

I'm just gonna tounch on some points cause I'm ready to go to sleep.

-I'm playing an intermural typue softball league. I'm pumped cause I'm so competitive and I haven't played a game in years. (Besides the one played this week- we won woo).

-Me and Melissa just never talk anymore about anything. We're either not in the room at the same time or she has her friend Annoying Voice in here. Who is annoying.

-TWENTY SEVEN DAYS (including weekends) LEFT OF SCHOOL FOR ME!!! And I couldn't be more excited. Summer will not come fast enough. I'm sick of schoolwork responsibilities.

-My speech teacher decided to be amazing and put our final online and we're allowed to use our books. Score!

-Pretty sure my neighbors smoke pot almost everynight in their room. Which makes my clothes smell cause there's only a piece of wood dividing our closets. It's disgusting.

-I skyped with Heather for five+ hours last night as we were trying to get homework done. My homework was not even collected or mentioned in class. Anger.

-Me and Sarah and possibly Calista have started planning a short little roadtrip sometime in May. I hope it actual happens.

-I've had some bad days lately. Just consisting of constant bad luck.

-I'm at this point in my life where I'm realizing what it really means to grow up and have real responsibilities. I'm finally understanding what adults meant when they told me to enjoy being young. And it makes me scared.

-I'm also at a point where I'm feeling friendships change/shift/evolve. It's so weird. Some of it is in a good way but some of it makes me really sad.

-There have been a lot of times lately where I get so close to accomplishing something that's just going to make me so happy... and then something else always comes and ruins it. But I go along cause I don't want to show my disappointment.

Okay done with the deepish annoyingish thoughts for the day.

I hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend!

Love and miss you always!

QUOTE:
"All I can do is be me... whatever that is."

BONUS!:
"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place."

2 comments to Thursdayyy Lizzieee

  1. says:

    Maddy um, that's gross about your neighbors. so sorry :[ and i totally know what you mean about becoming an adult.. and friendships changing.. and all that stuff. its tough but we'll always be here for each other :]

  1. says:

    roar-e I love you

    Your observations about life are totally dead on with my thinkings lately!

    You have soo little school left! LOVE IT!

    I'm sorry life isn't wonderful currently but it WILL get better.. i mean you will get to see me all summer :) haha kidding but for real... all the hard stuff is what makes the good things soo much better! I know how cliche that is but for real! You can do this! And you are a great person! I love you dearly :)

Post a Comment