Wednesday....Ali :)

Posted by Alabama On Wednesday, August 26 2 comments
So it is finally my turn to blog. Yay. Seriously people, I've been waiting long enough! Haha. But anywho, it finally started sinking in today that I am leaving. In 3 days. I started my packing and now my closet is looking very empty and sad :( I am kind of stressing out thinking about how much I have to do before I go! For example, deep clean my room, bathroom and closet, take the Alcohol Edu course online, finish my book for Paidea and answer all the questions about it, start practicing my french phrases, finish packing everything up, not to mention say goodbye to the people that are important to me. Oh yeah. And write this blog. Ohhhhhhhh boy.

When it comes to packing....I am definitely not ready to leave, but mentally I think I am feeling like it's time. Time to move on into a new life with new people (not that I will be forgetting about you lovely ladies....cuz I won't). I am just excited to start over and figure out who I really am and whatnot. Cheesy. I know. I am really thankful that I had such a great childhood and high school experience, and I think God will bless me with my experiences in college too.

You guys might be wondering what exactly is going on with Sam and I..... (WHOA ironic he just got on skype the second I typed that) As of two days after the break-up we decided to stay together for the rest of the summer, just because we wanted to be able to hang out with each other and be happy and have our last memories together be good ones. I have told most of you and most of you have said the same thing. "Be careful, we don't want you to get hurt again." I really really appreciate you guys looking out for me and I know it was hard for you to think of us getting back together without imagining I'd get hurt, but as of right now, I'm not. Tomorrow is my last day with him and we are gonna go to the state fair. Then I am giving him the movie I made him, he's gonna play the song he wrote me and then that'll be the end. A good end to good happy relationship. We'll still talk a little and maybe hang out when we come back for breaks, but just as friends. If I don't think I can trust myself over Christmas Break I will not hang out with him alone. End of story. I am hoping that college will help me move on a little bit, learn how to be friends with him, and learn to trust myself and do what I know is right for me. All I want you guys to know is that he is a good guy. He was overall a really good boyfriend. There were things that bugged me sometimes but I learned from that. I don't regret anything that happened because I feel like it's all a part of my life and that I learned from everything.

I am hoping that I can take what I've learned about myself and what I'm looking for in a guy and find myself a new man at Luther. Who knows? Haha

Okay and the last thing I wanted to talk to you guys about is this: I am soooooo glad we are doing this! I almost feel closer to you guys than I did over the whole school year just from this blog! I love each and every one of you so much and I never want to get out of touch with you. I think this will work since all of us are pretty much addicted to the internet. Haha. I just want to say that I am so thankful for you guys. You've all been there for me no matter what was going on. Thank you all for coming to my rescue when I was sad, for driving me around places, for coming to watch me sing, for making me laugh, for crying with me, and for listening when all I needed was someone to listen. I know you guys care about me more than I can imagine and I care about all of you more than you think. I love you guys.

Holy moley this got REALLY long but what can I say? I'm a talker. Or....typer? Hmm anywho I really got to get back to my packing/cleaning! I will talk to you all next Wednesday when I will be officially a Luther student :)


And here's some random inside jokes to end this:


"Who am I? With these Stark desires hiding?"
"Yeah, so anyways, Grandma"
"Marbles on the pooch!"
"Just picture my face...sparkling in the clouds"
"I'll try and stick with Saltines....no nutella for me!"
"POP!"

(See if you can match which joke goes with who!)

2 comments to Wednesday....Ali :)

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae i'm POP i believe because i dont recognie anything else. (6)
    i feel like heather is "grandma" ; ) (2)
    so with stark i feel like it would be lauren (1)
    ruar is the only one witha dog (3)
    4 sounds like maddy
    and 5 sounds like trina.

    but i could be completely wrong.
    in fact, i probably am

  1. says:

    roar-e Aliii! I;m glad you are excited and I can't wait to hear about it!!!
    And I feel closer to you guys more too! This is really cool! So I hope we keep it up!

    And I think I am number 5 actually because that is the only one I remember but who knows I am forgetful!

    But I love you girl and I'm glad to hear you and Sam are cool and I hope you find a Luther man too! :)

Post a Comment