Thursday (Heather)

Posted by Heather On Friday, August 21 3 comments
     So I successfully blocked myself from my own blog? haha I figured it out eventually after resetting my passwords like 5 times. But, I hope everyone is well and getting ready/settled at school. I haven't really told myself that college means more schoolwork yet, I have enough going on and I feel like it would just stress me out more. I did a majority of my shopping today though so that made me feel a little more prepared.
      I guess kind of big news on my front (a few of you know) I was diagnosed with clinical depression this week and after filling out like an hour's worth of surveys about my thoughts and actions my doctor felt it was best if he prescribed me Prozac (an anti-depressant), however my mom was not too happy about this and thought it would be more beneficial to start therapy first before taking the medicine, I can see her point, so I begin counseling and therapy when I arrive at school and I am actually looking forward to it. It finally got to the point where I knew I couldn't live my life the way I was anymore and I needed help, so I'm taking the steps so things can get better. It will be a very long road with many visits to the doctor, therapist and psychiatrist along with other medical professionals along the way but hopefully I will be a much more secure and happy person, and I am not telling you this to worry any of you- I just want you to be in the loop of what's going on with me and I will keep you updated, It's not the best for me right now to talk about what's going on (and I am telling all of you this confidentially) but blogging has always seemed to ease my mind and obviously you guys know me and can maybe understand why I've been acting the way I have or just my demeanor in general. I think that's about all for me to say. Love you all! 

3 comments to Thursday (Heather)

  1. says:

    Alabama I love you Heather :)

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae i agree with ali, i love you!
    very much. and as always, im always here for ou if you need anything.
    :)

  1. says:

    roar-e Heather Brooks! I love you babe! And i miss you alot! I mean Boston is our city babe!! And I;m sorry to hear about your depression but I;m glad you got it figured out and were able to tell all of us! If there is ANYTHING i can do for you! Let me know! Even if it's a late night chat, some gummies from boston, a trip to see me, whatever!! Let me knowww!! Because I love you and miss you already!!! And pleasssssseeeee keep me updated darlinggg!! Loveeeee :)

Post a Comment