Thursday (Heather)

Posted by Heather On Thursday, August 27 3 comments
So I was planning on having this huge post and putting pictures of every food I ate at the fair and then life happened and I realized how tired I am and how much I need to just cuddle with my Rusty and sleep and that made me not really want to blog as much, sorry guys!


The only thing that has happened since last time is that I moved like 88% of my stuff to Eau Claire and I will take my clothes and bedding this weekend. Kayla is already there and all settled in but she is very lonely in the room by herself :[ I am really excited to join her but I feel like there's so much I still have to do before I leave. I have a follow up doctor's appointment tomorrow which will probably take a majority of my day and I still do not have a coat or tote for school...yeahh I am just too picky. 


I hope everyone is doing well, sorry if i've been bad at answering texts. I literally am just trying to soak up every minute of time with Rusty and my family and just being at home. But I think it will be easier to talk and blog once everything is all settled! 
Love you all! xoxo

3 comments to Thursday (Heather)

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae love you too, heather!
    i know you'll do GREAT at eau claire!

  1. says:

    Alabama I wanna see Rusty before I leave! :(

    Poot Poot knows I am leaving I think cuz she won't leave my side.

  1. says:

    roar-e I can't wait to hear about it all HB!!! I am soo jealous of your fair adventure!! And I love you!!! I wanna see Rusty babay too!!! I miss you both!! And def enjoy your time at home!!!

    LOVEEEEEE!!

Post a Comment