Friday! (Trina)

Posted by trina <3 On Friday, August 21 4 comments

So apparently I wasn't invited to this blog
...hmmm...it's all good because lizzie forwarded me the e-mail. Well, I am currently in Lakeville and my week has been normal. I had a doctor's appointment and some blood tests so just pray everything's all good, which I'm sure it is. Right now I'm with mads and we just went to dairy delight and target so it's been a pretty laid back day. I miss those who left already, but I'm sure you're all having a great time on your new adventures. I totally agree with Heather, blogging seems to ease my mind and put things all in order. I am so glad we decided to do this. I'm sorry I'm boring at the moment, but nothing has changed in my world yet. Someday we'll all talk about homework and friends and boys...but right now all i see is sun peeping out of a cloudy day...and oprah on tv :) I wish everyone well and I pray for you all each night.

Trina's daily bible verse: I can do everything through Him who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13)

everyone needs some good words <3

talk to you all next week!

4 comments to Friday! (Trina)

  1. says:

    Lizzie Mae good luck with those tests... i'll be praying for you!

  1. says:

    Alabama I like that verse :)

    And I love you, I'm sure everything will turn out fine.

  1. says:

    Heather sorryyyy. it didn't send to Ali until the 3rd time so don't feel bad! I love you and hope everything turns out ok!

  1. says:

    roar-e Love you Trina Beana!! I'm sure it will all be okay!! I'll keep you in my prayers! And let us know what happens! I'm kinda jealous of your enjoying lakevilleness! Wow never thought I would say that! But love you girl!!!

Post a Comment