Whoa. Seriously, I'm back at college again? Seriously, classes started today? What??
Okay for real though.
(Imagine how it would be goin real slow down the highway of life with no regrets and no breakin your neck for respect or a paycheck)
Umm yeah so coming back was weird. But nice cause it's my second home.
Classes started today. And I don't know if you remember, but last semester Mondays were my easiest days and Fridays were my worst. Welllll it completely swapped. I have class four hours straight on Mondays. But it's okay because I had friends in every class. Which was awesome and unexpected. We didn't swap schedules so it just happened that way. WOO.
This semester I'm taking Theatre (easy peasy), Speech (uh oh), choir (yay!), english (even with passing both ap's. anger.), and bio (kill me).
Other than that I'm still in IMPACT and this semester I'm going to be in FOUR committees rather than 2.5 like last semester. So I can tell this semester is already going to be more challenging than the last. I need to start making good habits and choices and stuffff.
Like hide my laptop.
And lock myself in the library.
And go to sleep BEFORE 1am.
: )
Thanks for the fun break, I miss y'all already! And can't wait to see Heather and Maddy this weekend!
(BTW, if anyone gets bored in Lakeville you're welcome to come visit me!)
QUOTE:
"We talked about old times... and it made me smile because you didn't forget."
BONUS!:
"Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel."
roar-e I kinda forgot to blog.. as did everyone else Lizzie love! But I'm glad school is okay so far... oh I mean your other world! Good luck with your crazzzyyy schedule!!! LOVE YOU